new expansion ????

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 therock8

therock8

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 16 August 2012 - 12:53 AM

is there any case to see a new expansion(not the mission 1) with new miniatures and cog players??

#2 willmanx

willmanx

• Members
  • 777 posts

Posted 22 August 2012 - 01:37 AM

I hope there will be an expansion with new cog, ennemies and missions related to GoW 3 for example.

#3 therock8

therock8

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 29 August 2012 - 11:56 PM

that would be great but i can't see any movement from FFG for a new(BIG)expansion!!!
i saw some videos in youtube and there are some great and big enemies that we can see in expansion.i haven;t play the videogame

#4 jazzjacklin

jazzjacklin

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 30 August 2012 - 01:54 AM

therock8 said:

that would be great but i can't see any movement from FFG for a new(BIG)expansion!!!
i saw some videos in youtube and there are some great and big enemies that we can see in expansion.i haven;t play the videogame

Yes friend,i will going with this ………………….

#5 flyingcircus

flyingcircus

• Members
  • 54 posts

Posted 26 October 2012 - 10:24 AM

I just got this game with the card expansion 1 pack but it really does need a box set expansion of new GOGs as I have more than four people that want to play at the same time.  Needs more Locust as well and more baddies!

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS