Photo

Anyone else looking to try out Android: Netrunner?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 JerusalemJones

JerusalemJones

• Members
  • 1,716 posts

Posted 15 August 2012 - 02:42 PM

I have to admit that since FFG announced the release of Android: Netrunner, I have been more excited about this game than AGoT. And that's saying something. I was wondering if any other AGoT players are looking at trying out this game? WIsh I was at Gen Con, as I could be playing it this very weekend, but from what I understand it should be releasing to stores within a few weeks.

#2 divinityofnumber

divinityofnumber

• Members
  • 524 posts

Posted 12 September 2012 - 04:27 PM

You know, NetRunner and the new Star Wars LCG both look like they will be a lot of fun. But, at this point, I already spend too much money every month between the AGoT and LoTR LCGs.

I am going to get the Edge of Empire RPG books when they come out, though. I enjoy D&D because the books are a one time investment, and the hours of enjoyment are only limited by your own imagination. 

I stick to the two LCGs, the AGoT board game, and d20 style RPG games. 

I would love to play all of FFG's LCGs…but I just can't justify the upkeep cost to myself. Part of it is my gaming personality; if I play, I like to be able to play competitively, which means always being up to date and having the most expansive card pool possible. 

Star Wars LCG: FFG Event Center Store Championship 2014 - Top 4; FFG Event Center Season One 2014 - Minneapolis Regional Game Night - Top 4; May the 4th Be With You 2013 - Second Chance Tournament Champion

A Game of Thrones LCG: Days of Ice and Fire 2013 - Joust Top 16

abUse the Force author on CardGameDB.com

#3 Asmoridin

Asmoridin

• Members
  • 83 posts

Posted 14 September 2012 - 06:44 AM

Already picked up the core set and am definitely looking forward to the Data Packs coming out. Loved Netrunner as a CCG.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS