Gotrek & Felix

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Beo

Beo

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 13 August 2012 - 04:22 PM

Any chance we will get Gotrek and Felix in the future  ? I couldn't find any reference in the forum.

#2 sammann11

sammann11

• Members
  • 237 posts

Posted 14 August 2012 - 01:31 PM

I have no idea, but that would be sweet!

"Not all heros dwell in the light. Some limp in shadow." - Paul S. Kemp

#3 Doc9

Doc9

• Members
  • 454 posts

Posted 14 August 2012 - 05:45 PM

Would be cool if they were two separate units that had an ability that triggered when the other was in play.

#4 Gardine

Gardine

• Members
  • 54 posts

Posted 17 August 2012 - 01:16 AM

I like the idea of cards providing or needing two race symbols, thats where gotrek and felix would fit as well. Let's wait and see for future cycles.

#5 Beo

Beo

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 28 April 2013 - 11:57 PM

From the preview of Faith and Steel looks like they appear in the art for doom-seeker. I still hope we will get a card for each maybe with some kind of synergy between them. With all the books in Black Library it's a shame they haven't been released yet (for what I can remember gotrek an Felix were in the 4th edition army book too)  I mean Sigvald already has a card and he is not as well established a hero. Lets hope they will be in the next big box ;)

#6 Kaine82

Kaine82

• Members
  • 441 posts

Posted 29 April 2013 - 01:56 AM

Godrick and Felix

Play LCGs in Louisville KY :: Monthly tournaments at 2 locations!

Wednesdays :: Something2Do :: 6:30PM - 10:00PM

Fridays :: BluegrassMagic GameShop :: 6:30 PM - Midnight

RSVP :: meetup.com/cardboardgamers

#7 bitva

bitva

• Members
  • 238 posts

Posted 30 April 2013 - 05:34 AM

Actually, if we go by card art, Gotrek and Felix were in the game since the Core Set was released, as the art for Doom-Seeker is just the full color art found on A Glorious Death quest. Wonder if we'll be seeing the full color art from other quests on new cards in the future.

Ignorance if futile. Resistance is bliss.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS