Blood Moon Expansion cards question

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 GMG71

GMG71

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 13 August 2012 - 03:14 PM

I just bought the new expansion (my first expansion) and was expecting the adventure cards and other to be marked in some way to identify what set they came from, but the the only marks I can see are on the character cards.  It seems like the instructions expect you to just mix them in with the core set.  Is this correct?  If you were to do this with all of the other expansions it seem that the decks would get out of control very quickly (number of cards).

#2 Dam

Dam

• Members
  • 7,285 posts

Posted 13 August 2012 - 08:40 PM

That's the idea, mix them all in. I'm running without Sacred Pool and Dragon (I own neither) and my Adventure deck is currently only 411 cards if I counted right. Yes, I said only .

There is the icon of the Blood Moon on all the cards:

www.boardgamegeek.com/image/1254532/talisman-fourth-edition-the-blood-moon-expansion

It's on the left-hand edge, center of the card, next to the card type (Place, Enemy).

"A dirty mind is its own reward."

#3 GMG71

GMG71

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 14 August 2012 - 06:32 AM

Thanks, if it was a snake it would have bitten me.  I must have stared at those cards for an hour and never noticed, that tiny little icon…

#4 0beron

0beron

• Members
  • 661 posts

Posted 14 August 2012 - 01:34 PM

I have a hard time seeing those icons even with my glasses. Hate being old!

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS