• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 gramis

gramis

• Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 12 August 2012 - 12:04 AM

i have two question to ask you:

The first is about the walls of the china when my capital city become a metropolis. In wich side i can put my defense bonus of my metropolis

The second is about the Great Person Archimede. he give me 3 culture point when i research a new tech. And what happen when i keep a new research due my investiment coins?

#2 SMulhern

SMulhern

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 03 September 2012 - 03:28 AM

gramis said:

The first is about the walls of the china when my capital city become a metropolis. In wich side i can put my defense bonus of my metropolis

The second is about the Great Person Archimede. he give me 3 culture point when i research a new tech. And what happen when i keep a new research due my investiment coins?

A Metropolis has 14 defense without walls, 18 defense with walls.  You would put it on the '18' side.

The "Public Education" investment allows you to "learn a tech of your choice for free."  This is not research; you would not get 3 culture points when this ability is activated at 3, 6, and 9 coins.

-- Steve

#3 gramis

gramis

• Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 06 September 2012 - 12:52 PM

Thx Steve for your help: simple and nice..

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS