• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Liu Jen Hao

Liu Jen Hao

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 11 August 2012 - 09:36 PM

Dear Fantasy Flight Games
After downloading and reloading the "Deathwatch Core Ruelbook PDF" into my iPad 2, it STILL simply refuses to show ANY of the tables.

Are you fellas working on a version that can be read properly on the iPAD2?  Because that would be SO awesome!!

Sorry, I'm a travelling role-player, and I REALLY treasue the Limited Edition Deathwatch I bought off you fellas, don't want to wreck it carrying it with me from game to game.

If you fellas can fix the "Table-Free Rulebook o IPAD2, many people, myself included, would be most thankful.

Thank You Kindly!!

#2 herichimo

herichimo

• Members
  • 822 posts

Posted 12 August 2012 - 12:49 PM

Go buy an android or windows based tablet.

Should work fine.

There are many more options than just apple…

#3 KommissarK

KommissarK

• Members
  • 1,499 posts

Posted 13 August 2012 - 05:48 AM

Now, my knowledge of the agreements that go into selling PDF copies of books is vague, but wouldn't this question be better directed at the vendor you the PDF from? I would imagine FFG doesn't create the exact PDF, but rather give some other file to the vendors, who then in turn build the PDF on their own.

I could of course, be very wrong. Still, I would go to the vendor, not  the rule discussion boards, for a problem like this. If you honestly think they're gonna read these forums as their primary means of knowing you have a problem, well…. there are a few stickies on this board I think you need to read.

#4 Liu Jen Hao

Liu Jen Hao

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 19 August 2012 - 07:42 PM

Last question, if I may.

Does this issue occur if I directly purchase and download off the Fantasy Flight Site?

If not, I will buy it (the PDF) again off you fellas from your site and not from Fantasy Flight.

#5 Liu Jen Hao

Liu Jen Hao

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 19 August 2012 - 10:00 PM

Oops, I meant NOT from Drive Thru Rpgs, Sorry About That!!

#6 aussieyobbo

aussieyobbo

• Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 18 April 2013 - 12:09 PM

There are other pdf readers for apple products, ave a look i the app store

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS