Looking for players

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 SuperAxisSanta

SuperAxisSanta

• Members
  • 26 posts

Posted 10 August 2012 - 12:25 PM

Anybody play Dust Warfare in the Seattle area?

#2 blkdymnd

blkdymnd

• Members
  • 958 posts

Posted 10 August 2012 - 01:26 PM

There is a Tacoma group that play at Game Matrix and a large group in Lacey/Olympia.  Not sure about anything more north.

#3 em_en_oh_pee

em_en_oh_pee

• Members
  • 110 posts

Posted 14 August 2012 - 08:29 AM

Ahhh, I will be moving there sometime next year. That is good to hear!

#4 calvinc71

calvinc71

• Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 19 August 2012 - 05:37 PM

i'm up in ballard,but we just had a newborn so my gaming is taking a hit…  been looking for dust players though…q

#5 Swan-of-War

Swan-of-War

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 26 August 2012 - 08:00 AM

I'm interested in checking this out sometime - what part of Seattle are you in?  I'm out on the eastside - Bellevue/Redmond.

I'm a long time Warhammer player so I've got wargame experience and really like the look of these models!

#6 Dex

Dex

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 28 August 2012 - 07:35 AM

I'm in Seattle and would love to find someone to play dust with, I don't have an army yet as I have been waiting to make sure I can play occasioanlly

#7 Swan-of-War

Swan-of-War

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 28 August 2012 - 09:22 AM

Cool - I'd like to pick up a Core Set and check this out.

Anyone interested in playing drop me a note at swanofwar (at) hotmail dot com and let me know when and at what game stores you can meet.

Wednesday evenings work best for me - Uncles Games at Redmond Town Center sells Dust so they're probably the most likely to let us play there.  Games & Gizmos in Redmond (maybe), Ernie's Games in Woodinville (maybe) or Dragon's Lair in Bellevue (maybe).

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS