3 replies to this topic

#1 Plushy

Plushy

• Members
  • 811 posts

Posted 09 August 2012 - 07:41 PM

Simply put, there are none. 

Is there any word from FFG on this one?

My apologies to anyone I offend; FFG staff, playtesters, and forum users alike. 

Please check out my Dark Heresy to Only War conversion! You can find it on the main Only War forum. I'm always looking for more people to playtest it!

#2 Asajev

Asajev

• Members
  • 288 posts

Posted 11 August 2012 - 04:15 PM

I talked to FFG about this and they told me it is intensional as the cybernetics are faction specific and they left it to the GM if he would allow the players to get access to that technology. I feel it is a good answer but would have like a throne value and availability to go with it.

#3 Plushy

Plushy

• Members
  • 811 posts

Posted 11 August 2012 - 04:21 PM

Asajev said:

I talked to FFG about this and they told me it is intensional as the cybernetics are faction specific and they left it to the GM if he would allow the players to get access to that technology. I feel it is a good answer but would have like a throne value and availability to go with it.

That doesn't make very much sense, considering that FFG has DH use a Throne economy instead of an acquisition system… Oh, well.

My apologies to anyone I offend; FFG staff, playtesters, and forum users alike. 

Please check out my Dark Heresy to Only War conversion! You can find it on the main Only War forum. I'm always looking for more people to playtest it!

#4 Felenis

Felenis

• Members
  • 307 posts

Posted 12 August 2012 - 06:32 PM

That answer really feels like a copout.

Firstly the dermaguise isn't faction specific, just requires a trip to Malfi, and a pile of thrones. And the Landrian Revealer is questionable. 

Second, in other books they give rarity and throne price for Sacred items like Sororitis bolters and Malleus Power Armour, which I think would have far less chance of ending up on the market then a useful cybernetic pattern.

Feels like someone just forgot the chart and they don't wanna be bothered with making a new one.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS