• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 gixx

gixx

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 09 August 2012 - 01:35 AM

Just a proposal for FFG.

Isn't it possible to do a simple deck with the characters that were left out in both the basic game and expansions? There are some important (or distinctive) characters that were left out, like Hot Dog, Doctor Cottle, Billy Keikeya, Romo Lampkin… And D'Anna and Aaron Doral as Cylon Leaders.

It would be a fine addition for the BSG game.

#2 noise

noise

• Members
  • 24 posts

Posted 09 August 2012 - 04:21 AM

I still have my fingers, toes and eyes crossed that a forth expansion is being developed (and wont be cancelled).

#3 subochre

subochre

• Members
  • 463 posts

Posted 14 August 2012 - 11:10 AM

Yeah, my big hope is that they'll do another Cylon Leader release with another set of Treachery cards, compatible with Pegasus but playable on its own, and that we'll see D'Anna, Doral, and Simon.

As for the other characters, Hotdog seems the most likely pilot, Billy/Romo for the political leader (more likely Romo, since it'd be a Season 4 thing (poor Billy)), maybe Hoshi for the military leader, and I don't know who the support would be…Cottle would be nice, though he's hardly an Engineer; I suppose they could make Seelix a Helo-style non-Pilot-with-piloting.

But yeah…we'll see.  We'll see 

#4 Skowza

Skowza

• Members
  • 1,131 posts

Posted 03 September 2012 - 03:53 PM

I asked the appropriate FFG reps at Gen Con and was told that as long as the game and existing expansions are still selling then another expansion is always a possibility.  They didnt tell me whether one is being developed right now, and I didnt ask…

#5 noise

noise

• Members
  • 24 posts

Posted 04 September 2012 - 07:50 AM

Thanks for the info :)

#6 RDMJr

RDMJr

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 03 October 2012 - 03:52 AM

We got tired of waiting for another expansion; we're play-testing our own versions of:

Cylon Leaders:  Aaron Doral, Sharon "Athena" Valerii, D'Anna Biers, Simon O'Neill

Military Leaders: Aaron Kelly, Kendra Shaw, Louis Hoshi

Pilots:  Alex "Crashdown" Quartararo, Diana "Hardball" Seelix, Brendan "Hot Dog" Costanza, Margaret "Racetrack" Edmondson (2 versions)

Political Leaders:  Billy Keikeya, Priestess Elosha, Romo Lampkin

Support:  Doc Cottle (2 versions)

Some of them seem to be fairly solid; others need some tweaks yet.

#7 BrandonCarpenter

BrandonCarpenter

• Members
  • 149 posts

Posted 26 October 2012 - 09:59 AM

I would love for some POD stuff if a full-blown expansion isn't viable.

… Please? :-)

#8 Wings of Titanium

Wings of Titanium

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 25 December 2012 - 02:19 PM

I've always loved Doc Cottle & Billy. Elosha and Romo sound interesting, too.

RDMJr, would you care to share the details of your work? Unless you're hoping to secure some royalties, of course… My group doesn't play heaps often, but I'd be happy to share any feedback we have.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS