Solo rules?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 harveyobrien

harveyobrien

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 23 November 2008 - 05:58 AM

Hi. I wonder if someone could post the link to the solo rules. I have the travel edition, which doesn't include them. Thanks.

#2 ced1106

ced1106

• Members
  • 93 posts

Posted 23 November 2008 - 02:01 PM

* Use a double-length board. Once the counter reaches the final space (18) on the first score board, the current scoring of this color stops there, but the coutner is immediately moved to the start space of the second score board.

* No free bonus plays.

* No rack. Draw one tile and score it.

* Only use the white spaces on the board.

More solitaire variatns on BGG. Click on Variants: boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/9674

#3 moekel

moekel

• Members
  • 53 posts

Posted 29 November 2008 - 04:45 AM

as always head to boardgamegeek for rules/variants of any kind...

#4 Zion

Zion

• Members
  • 51 posts

Posted 07 December 2008 - 04:05 AM

And what about downloading the rules from FFG?

http://new.fantasyflightgames.com/ffg_content/Ingenious/ingenious.pdf

#5 NulSyn

NulSyn

• Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 30 December 2009 - 12:39 PM

ced1106 said:

* Use a double-length board. Once the counter reaches the final space (18) on the first score board, the current scoring of this color stops there, but the coutner is immediately moved to the start space of the second score board.

* No free bonus plays.

* No rack. Draw one tile and score it.

* Only use the white spaces on the board.

More solitaire variatns on BGG. Click on Variants: boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/9674

Never thought of trying it solo, this looks cool. I'll have to look into this some more.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS