terran hand limit

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Sholom

Sholom

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 08 August 2012 - 02:34 AM

tarrans racial ability is: hand imit 8 (instead 6).

does that mean that in the start  of tha game thay draw 8 combat cards? 

#2 Sholom

Sholom

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 13 August 2012 - 02:02 PM

shall i think that my question is not correct? =) we take 8 cards at start and i'm not sure that this is wright.

another question about terrans: "when executing a Mobilize order, if you have a base on the active planet, you may move it to any friendly area on the planet"…. 

can i move the base to the area where i started and won the battle? (area became friendly, and i am still executing a Mobilize order?)

i am sorry for my english. im from russia, and somewhere the translation of the game is really bad, so my friends and i have some principal questions, that may seems to be stupid for players that use original starcraft.

#3 CowInAPie

CowInAPie

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 19 September 2012 - 01:42 PM

The Terrans start the game with 8 cards in the hand, and at the end of every round, they much discard down to 8 (If they have more).

When you use a mobile order, you may move your command center to a friendly area before any combat takes place, since you do movement first (With only 1 combat allowed!), then combat occurs. 

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS