Hacking the game

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Plushy

Plushy

• Members
  • 811 posts

Posted 07 August 2012 - 06:05 PM

I love homebrewing things. So far, I've done Imperial Navy pilots in Only War with modified Rogue Trader rules, Craftworld Eldar with Black Crusade rules, and the Dark Heresy careers in Only War.

What about making loyalist Marines using Black Crusade's rules? Or using them to make Dark Eldar? Maybe making the Tau races in Only War? I want ideas for what to work on next.

My apologies to anyone I offend; FFG staff, playtesters, and forum users alike. 

Please check out my Dark Heresy to Only War conversion! You can find it on the main Only War forum. I'm always looking for more people to playtest it!

#2 Morangias

Morangias

• Members
  • 1,489 posts

Posted 07 August 2012 - 10:57 PM

Plushy said:

I love homebrewing things. So far, I've done Imperial Navy pilots in Only War with modified Rogue Trader rules, Craftworld Eldar with Black Crusade rules, and the Dark Heresy careers in Only War.

What about making loyalist Marines using Black Crusade's rules? Or using them to make Dark Eldar? Maybe making the Tau races in Only War? I want ideas for what to work on next.

Anything that isn't devoted of Chaos would be better served by the OW's Aptitudes system than the Alignment system of BC. There are too many idiosyncrasies that only make sense from the perspective of Chaos Gods.

There is no truth in flesh, only betrayal.

There is no strenght in flesh, only weakness.
There is no constancy in flesh, only decay.
There is no certainty in flesh but death.

#3 Seeten

Seeten

• Members
  • 146 posts

Posted 08 August 2012 - 01:21 AM

Moar Eldars?

You know you wanna

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS