not many new discussions on this forum

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 wormiespice

wormiespice

• Members
  • 78 posts

Posted 07 August 2012 - 07:38 AM

It feels to me that people have decided to give up on this forum , it is not surprising as this game seems to be dead even before it ever got a release. It feels that due to FFGs lack of info or regular updates that most people have given up on this game ever seeing the light of day in 2012 or ever . A waste of time and effort in FFG acquiring the licence. Please FFG give us something (ANYTHING) ASAP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#2 herozeromes

herozeromes

• Members
  • 294 posts

Posted 07 August 2012 - 08:24 AM

We've been keeping it up by speculation all year. You can only run on fumes for so long. Honestly, check out the Star Wars: X-Wing boards. That's where all the SW action is right now, since it will be released this weekend. I hope that FFG will have some kind of announcement about the LCG at their booth. If that happens, we will see more activity again.

#3 Mattr0polis

Mattr0polis

• Members
  • 821 posts

Posted 07 August 2012 - 08:26 AM

The views on the threads says otherwise. People are visiting, there's just not much to discuss just yet. Wait until there's a major announcement and/or when this game gets released. There will be PLENTY of discussion then. FFG's other LCG forums are some of the most active. And this is Star Wars.

#4 wormiespice

wormiespice

• Members
  • 78 posts

Posted 07 August 2012 - 08:40 AM

the lack of updates from FFG makes me nervous about this game ever being made . Release is scheduled for Holidays 2012 , i fear it will never see light of day until 2013 as we are in august now and there is only 4 months left in 2012 and the game is not at the printers and there is no news from FFG on its develpment

#5 spirit

spirit

• Members
  • 417 posts

Posted 07 August 2012 - 11:38 PM

Take any and every release date from FFG with a BIG pinch of salt. They almost never stick to them. As to this forum. There's nothing to discuss at the moment. As has been said we can only theorise so far and we've had nothing to work on in 7 or 8 months and the last update took away  even what we did know. This game will get made. And people will buy it. And this forum will come alive again as soon as we get some more news.

#6 I. J. Thompson

I. J. Thompson

• Members
  • 994 posts

Posted 09 August 2012 - 11:11 AM

Yes, it would be madness to just drop the game. I'm sure they're working hard, but regular updates saying, "still working on it!" would just make FFG look bad.

As for now, we can all get caught up in X-Wing fever, pursue other games, or go play outside! 

#7 spirit

spirit

• Members
  • 417 posts

Posted 16 August 2012 - 10:53 AM

Outside? *shudders* 

#8 cleardave

cleardave

• Members
  • 406 posts

Posted 16 August 2012 - 03:57 PM

I think after today's events, along with the posted video of the demo game, we should have plenty to discuss at this point

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS