• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 felkor

felkor

• Members
  • 1,016 posts

Posted 06 August 2012 - 01:04 PM

Hey guys,

I'm trying to expand the group of people who I play with (as it's recently pretty much dropped to 0), and am wondering if there's anyone in or near Kitchener, Ontario who plays Dust Warfare (or perhaps doesn't even have the game but still would like to play - I have everything needed for an Axis vs Allies game.)

If you're interested, drop me a line!

#2 Guest_Not In Sample_*

Guest_Not In Sample_*
  • Guests

Posted 06 August 2012 - 01:15 PM

I'm in Brampton… I'm not super close to you but not super far either. If you get hard up, there's a few of us here that play and there's a ca couple guys that have games at the LGS in Mississauga… of course I'm pretty much the main guy pushing others to play it/try it but there is a selection of stuff on the shelf at the LGS and people ask about it time to time and the owner sends them my way. If you can't drum up any action out there, let me know, we have a small but dedicated group here and I have tons of stuff as well so if you decided to make the trip I could provide an army for you to use so you wouldn't have to lug your stuff around.

Cheers.

#3 felkor

felkor

• Members
  • 1,016 posts

Posted 06 August 2012 - 02:21 PM

Thanks for the heads up.

Do you guys have a regular time that you play?

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS