The Concept of a "Legacy"

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 ChesireCat123

ChesireCat123

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 06 August 2012 - 11:54 AM

My Character Cheshire, a crazy illusionist who is obsessed with Alice in Wonderland and nightmares, wants to create a "legacy". His sister, Alice, was kidnapped by criminals, and the dm says we will get to her eventually in the campaign. Well When Cheshire finds her, he wants to train her in as much magic as he can (me and the dm have agreed to make Alice a mentalist), but then he thought about a "legacy". He doesn't want to "die-out" he wants there to always be a Cheshire of some sort, and Alice is the first to continue the legacy if Cheshire were to die. I thought that Cheshire could get a ghost grimouire and bind his spirit to the book so he can always be with Alice and the other Cheshires. How this will work is that Cheshire will train Alice, then when Cheshire dies, and Alice is the successor, when she is ready, she can train an apprentice with the Cheshire in the book. What I want to know is is there are other ways for Cheshire to always be there, any rules against this idea, and can I pull it off?

#2 Nurddude

Nurddude

• Members
  • 141 posts

Posted 06 August 2012 - 04:34 PM

I'm not sure about the official rules on it. If you ask me, Anima is meant to be a game where YOU create a vast majority of the rules. Talk to your DM, and decide how you want to base it on with him.

Thus the term "House Rules" was born.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS