games night kit

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 wormiespice

wormiespice

• Members
  • 78 posts

Posted 05 August 2012 - 10:45 AM

i am aiming to run xwing games nights in aldershot hanpshire uk  but i need to know how to get the kits from fantasy flight and how many people are interested in playing

#2 Banksboy1

Banksboy1

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 05 August 2012 - 12:06 PM

There is at least one uk company with a preorder web page for x-wing plus expansions, also a French website with the same.

#3 haslo

haslo

• Members
  • 581 posts

Posted 05 August 2012 - 07:55 PM

As for people interested in playing, I don't think anybody knows as well as you do?

For the game night kits, there was a response from FFG recently.

Imperials: 13 TIE Fighter, 5 TIE Advanced, 15 TIE Interceptor, 4 Slave I, 6 TIE Bomber, 5 Lambda Shuttle, 3 TIE Defender, 4 TIE Phantom

Rebels: 1 Tantive IV, 1 Rebel Transport, 7 X-Wing, 5 Y-Wing, 4 YT-1300, 6 A-Wing, 5 B-Wing, 5 HWK-290, 6 Z-95, 3 E-Wing

#4 R2D2

R2D2

• Members
  • 123 posts

Posted 05 August 2012 - 08:23 PM

go to the leisure games website. they are based in london but deliver pretty quickly to the uk… definitely my gaming shop of choice! (last time I was in there with a friend he enquired about a rule book for an old game and they dug an old one out and gave it to him for free, along with any other old stock they found!)

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS