a funny thing happened in the archives today

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 COCLCG

COCLCG

• Members
  • 672 posts

Posted 05 August 2012 - 07:53 AM

just curious if this has ever occured to anyone and if they know how it resolves.

1st player won 'combing the archives'

NOW

if the 2nd player wins village of ash, does the conspiracy still count as a "WON STORY' and would it shuffle in to the story deck ??

#2 .Zephyr.

.Zephyr.

• Members
  • 309 posts

Posted 05 August 2012 - 12:50 PM

Conspiracy is won story, I think there was some suggestion that it is actually shuffled, no matter how stupid this idea is :)

And this story was the card i played really bad, wording should make it more clear its 1 for 1 or nothing happens.

#3 dboeren

dboeren

• Members
  • 1,168 posts

Posted 06 August 2012 - 03:03 AM

You haven't seen stupid until you've shuffled Wilbur Whately back into the story deck :)

#4 Magnus Arcanis

Magnus Arcanis

• Members
  • 411 posts

Posted 06 August 2012 - 05:27 AM

dboeren said:

You haven't seen stupid until you've shuffled Wilbur Whately back into the story deck :)

Buwahahahahaha!

#5 .Zephyr.

.Zephyr.

• Members
  • 309 posts

Posted 06 August 2012 - 07:41 AM

Hmm yeah, forgot about him :D

I think the rule to return stuff to owners deck could make it less stupid, Im not sure it officialy applies here, but i would defenitely houserule it that way :)

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS