Photo

Question about Forgotten Cairn wood elf location (and random stuff)

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Sagefoxwood

Sagefoxwood

• Members
  • 35 posts

Posted 05 August 2012 - 06:52 AM

if i play a wood elf unit as a development and i sacrifice it or it is destroyed will Cairn be able to trigger ?

#2 Mallumo

Mallumo

• Members
  • 516 posts

Posted 05 August 2012 - 09:45 PM

No.

A development is just that, a development, not the type that's printed on the card. So it's a development leaving play, not a Wood Elf unit. 

#3 Sagefoxwood

Sagefoxwood

• Members
  • 35 posts

Posted 06 August 2012 - 04:44 AM

i had another question and i thought rather then make another post id just hope someone would look here again

Shrine to Taal you select a target for its effect at the beginning of your turn, dose the unit still gain more power if i play developments during my turn ?

#4 Runenstahl

Runenstahl

• Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 06 August 2012 - 10:32 AM

It gains power according to the developments during the activation of the effect (which means at the beginning of the turn). Developments played later  during the capital-phase will only help you in  your next turn.

#5 Sagefoxwood

Sagefoxwood

• Members
  • 35 posts

Posted 08 August 2012 - 12:28 PM

iv got another question, when a tactic is played it enters play resolves and then leaves play correct ?

i was wondering because i wanted to try and recycle my tactics with "Reclaim the hold" and "Forgotten mine"

#6 Ellyrik

Ellyrik

• Members
  • 143 posts

Posted 08 August 2012 - 07:18 PM

tactics don't enter or leave play

#7 Sagefoxwood

Sagefoxwood

• Members
  • 35 posts

Posted 09 August 2012 - 12:06 AM

Drat, and thank you every one for answering my newbie questions xD

#8 Sagefoxwood

Sagefoxwood

• Members
  • 35 posts

Posted 09 August 2012 - 09:06 AM

i was wondering if "Reclaim the Hold" would cancel the effect of "Forgotten Cairn"

personally i didnt think that it would since reclaim the hold says that u put it back as a development after the card leaves play and once it would have left play cairn triggers

but i wanted some thoughts from you guys :)

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS