Deformed Models

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 McScrotington

McScrotington

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 03 August 2012 - 04:50 PM

Has anyone had the problem of receiving models that are deformed or have deformed pieces?  I recently got the medium assault walker box and the pieces to make it into a steel rain were deformed.  What do you do to fix this?

#2 Major Mishap

Major Mishap

• Members
  • 1,728 posts

Posted 03 August 2012 - 08:45 PM

Sorry, would need more info than that to help out or even better a photo.  You should contact FFG and get a replacement though.

#3 Dakkon426

Dakkon426

• Members
  • 762 posts

Posted 04 August 2012 - 06:26 AM

go to http://parts.fantasyflightgames.com/ and fill out the forum there, make sure to send them a pic of the damaged parts and they will send a replacement. but I have to say I have 100's of dust minis and I have only had about 3 defects.

#4 Algesan

Algesan

• Members
  • 286 posts

Posted 06 August 2012 - 03:42 AM

Hey, I have these models where it looks like the guy is slipping on a banana peel…

#5 Dakkon426

Dakkon426

• Members
  • 762 posts

Posted 06 August 2012 - 08:05 AM

Algesan said:

Hey, I have these models where it looks like the guy is slipping on a banana peel…

And the allies were issued the banana peel, a most deadly weapon. And the war was won in a matter of weeks….

#6 Lska

Lska

• Members
  • 487 posts

Posted 09 August 2012 - 04:38 AM

And then the Marcus came and banana wielding became even more dangerous than using a flame-thrower:D

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS