Roleplaying Game

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 MarthWMaster

MarthWMaster

• Members
  • 1,226 posts

Posted 03 August 2012 - 07:30 AM

There is no generic "RPG" board on these fora, so this seemed like the most sensible place to talk about the Star Wars RPG that might be happening, seeing as there has been much lively conversation about the setting here.

What do you folks want to see in a Star Wars Roleplaying Game? Personally, I would like FFG to do something to help set the game apart from previous treatments of the setting, with a focus on fluid and intuitive gameplay that does not come at the cost of depth.

#2 Howlix

Howlix

• Members
  • 39 posts

Posted 07 August 2012 - 09:11 PM

I wouldn't mind seeing them incorporate the miniatures game into it somehow.

#3 Richard Skelton

Richard Skelton

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 12 August 2012 - 09:56 PM

I agree.

Maybe using a system similar to Warhammer fantasy Roleplay would work. The cards helped the games pacing and made it easier to know what options were available in any given scenario.

#4 ChaosChild

ChaosChild

• Members
  • 526 posts

Posted 13 August 2012 - 11:33 AM

If FFG released something along the lines of the new WFRP then I know I'd spend as much on it as I did on that. Which is to say nothing at all.

I hate RPGs that are that heavily regimented, and I hate having to rely on that many counters/cards/special dice/whatever.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS