• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Libert1ne

Libert1ne

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 02 August 2012 - 08:12 PM

Hi there

I am a new player entering into a very new meta in Australia and I'm having trouble locating 2 of the chapter packs from A Clash of Arms cycle.

I have since learned that the first three chapter packs in this arc are quite scarce.

Me being me, I hate the idea of lying in wait for a reprint of this cycle to be announced before I can get my hands on these cards (additionally I love the black borders :))

Having said that I am interested in buying/trading cards from or complete packs of:

Sacred Bonds
War of the Five Kings

I also have one unopened extra Ancient Enemies chapter pack if anyone needs that/would be willing to trade (There may be more of these in my city here in the land down under too) but I'm not sure how rare this one is.
Please shoot me a PM if you have any of the cards from these sets that you're looking to offload or know of a place I can just buy the CPs. Ideally I'd be chasing playsets of the "To Be A…" events aswell.
Thanks for reading,

Lib

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS