I am looking to organise a once a week games evening played over the internet for third edition. I am a fairly new GM but I think I could cope following the made stories to start and then proceed from there. I have unfortunately moved out to the countryside and no longer have frequent access to a games club near me.
What you will need
1) A reasonable internet connection
2) The newest version of Skype, to do 5 way video conference calls
3) A semi decent webcam (or pc/mac with one attached)
4) The ability to commit to 4/5 hours on a monday night (or tuesday if three people can)
5) It would be ideal to have either a big screen so you can see everyone clearly
It would be good if you had a core set for the cards etc. If you don't that is cool as I can photograph and send you copies of mine.
I want three players to start and if I can cope with that maybe another one or two could join. I will set up two web cams on my end so that I will do all dice rolls on a single screen as a dedicated function and for use with rules showing etc.
If you could do this or have any ideas or suggestions please comment below