black crusade supplement?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Cornwallis

Cornwallis

• Members
  • 102 posts

Posted 01 August 2012 - 05:59 PM

So I've been wanting my RT to fall to chaos since the first character i ever made. if i buy BC simply to add rules to RT will it work out for me?

#2 Errant

Errant

• Members
  • 1,188 posts

Posted 01 August 2012 - 08:56 PM

Cornwallis said:

So I've been wanting my RT to fall to chaos since the first character i ever made. if i buy BC simply to add rules to RT will it work out for me?

Not really, you'd be better off buying the Radical's Handbook from Dark Heresy.

#3 Cheddah

Cheddah

• Members
  • 106 posts

Posted 02 August 2012 - 06:37 AM

I'd recommend picking up Black Crusade for the updated ruleset to 40k rpgs, but also for the conversion option in it that "resets" your corruption and insanity track once you pledge yourself to the dark gods. It gives you a bit more freedom to mess around with the corruption/insanity inducing stuff that you would normally play with while being the villain or the anti-hero.

#4 Citizen Philip

Citizen Philip

• Members
  • 71 posts

Posted 05 August 2012 - 04:57 PM

Cheddah said:

I'd recommend picking up Black Crusade for the updated ruleset to 40k rpgs, but also for the conversion option in it that "resets" your corruption and insanity track once you pledge yourself to the dark gods. It gives you a bit more freedom to mess around with the corruption/insanity inducing stuff that you would normally play with while being the villain or the anti-hero.

Are there particular rules that I should consider importing directly?  Or, are you aware of a thread that highlights the best changes?  I've got the books, but not the foresight to check for cleaner or more elegant solutions.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS