couple questions making sure we are doing things right

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 VelosaRaptor

VelosaRaptor

• Members
  • 37 posts

Posted 01 August 2012 - 06:52 AM

if i activate a unit and attempt to move them within 12 inches of an opponents unit and he chooses to react he could move or attack correct, if he chooses to

attack i do not get to attack back correct? if i activate a unit and declare an attack on a unit he can react and attack back but this situation we would both attack at same time correct?

when 2 units are attacking each other via the react rule both units would receive supression markers correct, would the supression markers go into effect immediately when resolving armor saves  for the attack that put the supression markers on them, or any attacks after that is when the markers take effect?

and last one, if i have a unit with cc weapons and attempt to move in on a unit, ( say im like 9 inches away) if the unit chose to stay and fight the could only react with cc weapons or could they shoot zombies before they got there?   thanks for answers

#2 Shadow4ce

Shadow4ce

• Members
  • 645 posts

Posted 01 August 2012 - 07:21 AM

First 2 you are correct. 

3rd you wouldn't get suppression save unless you reacted outside 12" by, "going to ground."

Last question is you may either,

1. Wait until they CC you to react, and only be able to CC back, or
  2. Shoot the undead in the face with your ranged weapons at the end if their move before they get the chance to CC you. (Better option in most cases, and It will teach their player to suppress their CC targets before closing with them). 

#3 VelosaRaptor

VelosaRaptor

• Members
  • 37 posts

Posted 01 August 2012 - 08:53 AM

thanks

#4 Denied

Denied

• Members
  • 332 posts

Posted 01 August 2012 - 09:50 AM

………Shoot the undead in the face with your ranged weapons at the end if their move before they get the chance to CC you. (Better option in most cases, and It will teach their player to suppress their CC targets before closing with them). 

And this is what most people tend to not understand about CC in this game. It requires Long range support (IE snipers and/or Walkers)

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS