Card Sleeves

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 sir.galahad

sir.galahad

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 31 July 2012 - 05:59 AM

Does anyone know what card sleeve sizes and quantity are needed?

#2 Aahzmandius_Karrde

Aahzmandius_Karrde

• Members
  • 301 posts

Posted 31 July 2012 - 06:18 AM

Both the core and the expansions will need Grey and Yellow sleeves.   One pack of each should satisfy most of what you need.  Maybe a second yellow since I'm not sure how many damage cards there are.

13 Ships (grey) & 5 upgrades (yellow) in the core set

4 ships & 5 upgrades in an expansion

Damage cards are the unknown right now, but they'll require yellow sleeves.

Welcome to the FFG Star Wars RPG Index 

#3 ironman

ironman

• Members
  • 82 posts

Posted 31 July 2012 - 09:40 AM

as far as i know the damage cads have info on both sides so if they are to be sleeved they will need clear sleeves.

i have bought some ffg star wars art sleeves for cards that will be handled a lot.

#4 Aahzmandius_Karrde

Aahzmandius_Karrde

• Members
  • 301 posts

Posted 31 July 2012 - 09:52 AM

ironman said:

as far as i know the damage cads have info on both sides so if they are to be sleeved they will need clear sleeves.

i have bought some ffg star wars art sleeves for cards that will be handled a lot.

The only "info" on the back of a damage card is "1 damage" and it's just the back of the deck.  Though I haven't seen to many min-card sleeves that had colored backs anyway.  the only full sized cards in the game are the ship cards.

Welcome to the FFG Star Wars RPG Index 

#5 VaultDweller

VaultDweller

• Members
  • 125 posts

Posted 12 August 2012 - 07:10 AM

You'll need one pack of the grey-coded american standard sleeves and at least one pack of the yellow-coded american small sleeves.

The grey sleeves (pack of 50) will be enough if you add expansion sets since only the ship cards are large but you'll need 2 packs of the smaller sleeves (pack of 50) if you sleeve the core set damage cards (33 in the set), upgrade cards (5 in the set), and additional upgrade cards from the expansions.    

#6 R2D2

R2D2

• Members
  • 123 posts

Posted 13 August 2012 - 01:34 AM

ironman: The rules seem to suggest that a face-down damage card is just @1 damage" wheras a face up damage card indicates a critical hit and so has special modifiers and effects printed on them…

#7 herozeromes

herozeromes

• Members
  • 294 posts

Posted 23 August 2012 - 05:59 AM

I'm glad you guys had this conversation. I just put in my preorder and it was the same shipping amount after I added a couple of packs of these sleeves. I almost ordered the Green pack instead of the Gray.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS