• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 theguildllc

theguildllc

• Members
  • 393 posts

Posted 30 July 2012 - 08:08 PM

Hello everyone, Issue #1 Of Dust Chronicles is now available here:

http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.dust-chronicles.com%2Fdustchroniclesissue1.pdf&h=1AQF5XF-GAQGZ3ymxslInCvncZC7RYdiC0tDwxr0IhjvZBAjavascript:void(0);/*1343718388999*/

Please let us know what you think.  If you like what you see or would like to contribute please let us know.  Also let us know if we are doing a terrible, job (you can always submit…).  We want this to be by the community for the community.  Enjoy!

Patrick D

#2 FlorisH

FlorisH

• Members
  • 212 posts

Posted 30 July 2012 - 08:53 PM

www.dust-chronicles.com/dustchroniclesissue1.pdf

#3 KevinBakon

KevinBakon

• Members
  • 151 posts

Posted 31 July 2012 - 01:32 AM

This is great!

#4 DonUlfo

DonUlfo

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 31 July 2012 - 05:31 AM

KevinBakon said:

This is great!

Sign

One suggestion: Could you use a higher resolution for the pics, especially for the ones of the painting articles?

#5 alien

alien

• Members
  • 46 posts

Posted 01 August 2012 - 09:42 AM

Really a great 1st issue.

#6 enrgie

enrgie

• Members
  • 57 posts

Posted 01 August 2012 - 07:49 PM

Awesome work!

#7 Guest_Not In Sample_*

Guest_Not In Sample_*
  • Guests

Posted 02 August 2012 - 03:04 AM

It looks good. Now that I am properly moved I plan to take my gaming table out of storage in the next couple of days and will likely try out a three player multi-faction warfare mash-up (assuming, of course, that I can have my newly purchased SSU painted up in the next 2 days- a daunting task but I'm game). If I get them painted up ( I won't take pics of unpainted minis- not my style, lol) I will probably do a battle report for a three player game this weekend with a couple friends using my minis (while I do have friends at my LGS who have armies of their own, they all play Axis, and they only play at the store which doesn't have great terrain pieces for warfare games to be honest). I will likely submit an article to you guys soon. I had half a battle report done for the first issue but then I though you guys were doing a Zverograd only first issue so with my time being taken up with an impending move I abandoned it.

Anyway, good stuff and I will send off a battrep or article soon. When is the deadline for issue 2?

#8 theguildllc

theguildllc

• Members
  • 393 posts

Posted 02 August 2012 - 03:23 AM

The deadline for submissions for Issue #2 is September 1st.  Anything after that is hard to fit in as our tech man has to shoe-horn everything into layout.  Looking forward to seeing your 3 faction FTF:W.  -Patrick D.

#9 Guest_Not In Sample_*

Guest_Not In Sample_*
  • Guests

Posted 02 August 2012 - 04:10 AM

Your name is awesome! When you responded to me I thought, how the heck does this guy know my name then I realized that you were signing the post Patrick D. and that it was your name…. It freaked me out for a second as my name is Patrick and my middle name is David and I use my middle initial all the time in my name as my dad is Patrick as well so I have always used my middle initial with my name…. September 1st is plenty of time… I will likely play it this weekend. We are just trying to figure out the logistics…. Determining a reasonable points limit for each faction will be the first thing we have to decide. So far we are thinking of letting the SSU have a few more points or fortifications or something and plant them in the middle of the table with the Axis and allies both coming in from either side…. in a sort of Zverograd type of thing but we haven't totally decided on that yet. I'm concentrating on getting the SSU painted up in time for the weekend first.

#10 theguildllc

theguildllc

• Members
  • 393 posts

Posted 06 August 2012 - 12:38 PM

To anyone wishing to contribute to Dust Chronicles, please be advised that we can carry only original content.  If you post your work elsewhere before inclusion in Dust Chronicles, we will not be able to carry it.  Once the article is published in DC, you are of course free to do whatever you like with your material.  I apologize that this was not made more clear initially.

#11 SuperAxisSanta

SuperAxisSanta

• Members
  • 26 posts

Posted 06 August 2012 - 01:04 PM

This may be a weird question but how old do you have to be to contribute?

#12 theguildllc

theguildllc

• Members
  • 393 posts

Posted 06 August 2012 - 07:15 PM

Any age.  As long as the content is good, we will run it.  If it isn't good we might run it anyway.    Looking forward to you contribution.  to submit, send to  dustfanzine@hotmail.com

Patrick D

#13 SuperAxisSanta

SuperAxisSanta

• Members
  • 26 posts

Posted 07 August 2012 - 12:38 PM

Thanks for the information!

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS