1. Can Tomble use his heroic feat to "teleport" through the doors in part 2 of Cardinal's Plight? The objective being to deny the Overlord the chance to spawn monsters prior to Tomble leaving (since he'll have to use the door).
2. On "Death on the Wing" part 1 boulders block line of sight and movement. However, spiders can enter and end their movement on boulders. Can a hero attack a spider on a boulder, considering the boulder blocks line of sight?
3. Can an immobilized hero "scramble over a boulder" with a successful Awareness test? (Pretty sure I already know the answer)
4. Can a hero who is under the effects of Dark Charm move through monsters' squares? (The card says "as if the hero were a monster".)
1. It doesn't require targeting or LOS so I don't see why not. I would consider a house rule that he can't teleport through the library door as that short circuits the entire adventure. The only pressure on the party is the zombies attacking the cardinel so if Tomble teleports through and kills the zombies it's basically impossible for the party to lose.
2. LOS is corner to corner so it would be established before the boulder could block it (ie you do not have to go through the boulder or pass along the edge of the boulder).
3. As the rules are written yes they can. Immobilize blocks move actions and suffering fatigue to gain movement points. The awareness test is a special action. Again I would houserule it until a FAQ comes out.