Don't even play SSU, but still trying to get my head wrapped around them
1. You take them full as a command squad. These stay together and cannot be split out?
2. You can buy them singly as like heroes, but they don't count as heroes, because you can still add a hero to the squad. So they do not count towards your hero limit?
3. If they are not classed as heroes, what slot do they count as?
4. If you use a single commissar to combine two like squads, the giant squad counts as a support choice. The squad stays as their normal classification if they don't combine?
5. A platoon cannot take the same commissar twice, but you could feasibly buy all 5 for one platoon (but then why would you need the platoon upgrade giving you 2 solo commissars)?