Photo

Think we will hear something at or close to Gen Con?

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Ranger of the Force

Ranger of the Force

• Members
  • 89 posts

Posted 28 July 2012 - 08:29 AM

Hope so.  I got into LOTR as a placeholder, and for a while I was about to go all into that game , but there is just nothing like SW even though I have come to enjoy Tolkien a great deal. I am rooting for something solo/co-op, but either way it would be nice to hear something. 

#2 Budgernaut

Budgernaut

The Uncanny One

• Members
  • 1,700 posts

Posted 28 July 2012 - 07:12 PM

That's exactly the position I'm in. It's tough to leave that game, but when I had the money in my pocket, it was much easier to throw it at Star Wars than LotR, so I'm eagerly awaiting the arrival of my preordered materials. I can't imagine FFG not making some sort of announcement at GenCon. Surely they've been hard at work on this game so that they have something to show for it. After all, imagine how it would look if they had a game to demo last year, and this year had nothing even though it's been in development since February.

"There is a fine line between neutral and amoral. In fact, there may be no line there at all."

--Count Dooku

#3 Ranger of the Force

Ranger of the Force

• Members
  • 89 posts

Posted 29 July 2012 - 02:06 AM

I agree, if they don't have anything it would make them look really bad given the long development hiatus it has been on.  For me, it doesn't even have to be a demo (which would be awesome), but at least tell us the direction they are taking the game.

#4 spalanzani

spalanzani

• Members
  • 814 posts

Posted 29 July 2012 - 08:36 AM

Yeah, hopefully we'll get an announcement, if nothing else! Do they have Q&A opportunities there?!

www.spalanz.com - everything you never wanted to know about me, in one place.

#5 Ranger of the Force

Ranger of the Force

• Members
  • 89 posts

Posted 29 July 2012 - 02:20 PM

Some companies have panel discussions, anyone know if FFG is going to do one? 

#6 Greg M

Greg M

• Members
  • 31 posts

Posted 04 August 2012 - 05:01 PM

Ranger of the Force said:

Some companies have panel discussions, anyone know if FFG is going to do one? 

FFG has a "State of the Union" on Saturday at 1PM

#7 wormiespice

wormiespice

• Members
  • 78 posts

Posted 07 August 2012 - 07:28 AM

i think the devil is mre likely to stake to work ( more chances that hell will freeze over before we get anything out of FFG about the STAR WARS CARD GAME )

#8 MarthWMaster

MarthWMaster

• Members
  • 1,290 posts

Posted 18 August 2012 - 05:01 AM

wormiespice said:

i think the devil is mre likely to stake to work ( more chances that hell will freeze over before we get anything out of FFG about the STAR WARS CARD GAME )

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS