Photo

Do people use 2nd and 3rd edition characters and cards for 4th edition?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 kain7th

kain7th

• Members
  • 28 posts

Posted 27 July 2012 - 03:18 PM

I love talisman, played it since i was a kid. im trying to buy all the 2nd edition and 4th edition sets and play them together. I have the 3rd edtion except for dragons tower so i can already play with those.

But do lots of people like to use the old characters and adventure/purchase/spells/etc cards for the 4th edition?

#2 Nemomon

Nemomon

• Members
  • 811 posts

Posted 28 July 2012 - 02:17 AM

kain7th said:

I love talisman, played it since i was a kid. im trying to buy all the 2nd edition and 4th edition sets and play them together. I have the 3rd edtion except for dragons tower so i can already play with those.

But do lots of people like to use the old characters and adventure/purchase/spells/etc cards for the 4th edition?

Yes, I do like. I have added some dangerous cards, lots of Dragons. Whole Timescape and Haunted Crypt with entrance to it in the Temple.

Enter the Talisman Island!

#3 Velhart

Velhart

• Members
  • 4,210 posts

Posted 08 August 2012 - 06:11 AM

I have not use the the old characters from 2th or 3th edition yet.

I hope that FFG will make them all.

But if the Barbarian for example will not be released for this 4th edition, then maybe i will use the older version…in the future..

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS