streamline my shipbuilding please!

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Cornwallis

Cornwallis

• Members
  • 102 posts

Posted 26 July 2012 - 10:30 AM

so for me, building a players ship is the most time consuming and aggravating part of setup. What with four books to sift through and all that power, space, and ship point math to deal with i get easily frustrated. Is there an easier way to get through this process?

side question, does a starting RT ship come with adeptus members right away? clergymen, tech priests, administratum, etc.? Im sure there's enough tech priests to run the ship, but any extras of each for later endeavors or what?

#2 eBarbarossa

eBarbarossa

• Members
  • 125 posts

Posted 26 July 2012 - 09:56 PM

I have compiled the starship components and upgrades into some handy text files and also made a better (if not as pretty) Ship Sheet.

Apart from that I think a ship would have some clergy, but just enough to keep the crew in good standing with the God Emperor.

#3 Ritesign

Ritesign

• Members
  • 24 posts

Posted 27 July 2012 - 09:27 AM

You could always use the rogue trader excel ship utility from tge darkreign website, which i unfortunately cannot link to from my phone. combine that with the warhammer 40k armory excel file to look up parts you fo not know which sadly i also cannot link to now.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS