Resting Place of Saint Drusus

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 venkelos

venkelos

• Members
  • 1,108 posts

Posted 22 July 2012 - 05:30 AM

This is a pointless little question, but I am wondering, after Saint Drusus died the second time, where was his body interred? Is he on Scintilla? In the Drusus Marches? I am curious because of a story bit I had in mind. Thanks to anyone who knows and posts.

#2 Vandegraffe

Vandegraffe

• Members
  • 423 posts

Posted 22 July 2012 - 08:05 PM

I suggest you ask on the Dark Heresy forums.  If memory serves, one of the recently published Dark Heresy adventures has a scene at Drusus' grave, so there is a good bit of published info.  However, I don't own that adventure book, and just glanced at it in the local game store.  The only thing I definitely remember is Drusus is not interred on Scintilla;  he's buried on one of the shrine worlds.  Sentinel, maybe?

Cheers,

- V.

#3 Vandegraffe

Vandegraffe

• Members
  • 423 posts

Posted 25 July 2012 - 08:45 PM

Okay, I looked it up;  curiosity is such a curse.  Drusus is (was*) interred on the remote shrine world of Stonegarden, in the Drusus Marches.

* If you treat FFG's published Dark Heresy adventures as canon, "was" is the correct tense.  However, any further comments are spoilerrific. 

Cheers,

- V.

#4 venkelos

venkelos

• Members
  • 1,108 posts

Posted 03 August 2012 - 04:33 AM

Vandegraffe said:

Okay, I looked it up;  curiosity is such a curse.  Drusus is (was*) interred on the remote shrine world of Stonegarden, in the Drusus Marches.

* If you treat FFG's published Dark Heresy adventures as canon, "was" is the correct tense.  However, any further comments are spoilerrific. 

Cheers,

- V.

I would like another comment, anyway, as in which book would I need to look in/grab to find this adventure, where maybe Indiana Jones runs off with the body of a Saint? A book/supplement title should not spoil it for anyone.

#5 Vandegraffe

Vandegraffe

• Members
  • 423 posts

Posted 03 August 2012 - 07:47 PM

venkelos said:

Vandegraffe said:

Cheers,

- V.

I would like another comment, anyway, as in which book would I need to look in/grab to find this adventure, where maybe Indiana Jones runs off with the body of a Saint? A book/supplement title should not spoil it for anyone.

Picky, picky, picky… 

While Indiana Jones and The Church of the Damned does have a certain ring to it, the Imperium didn't get that lucky… this is the grim darkness of the 41st millenium after all.  The book you're looking for is "Church of the Damned", the second adventure in the Apostasy Gambit trilogy.  By the way, the third and climactic adventure in that series is dealing with the consequences of the second adventure, and it ain't pretty.

Cheers,

- V.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS