I owe someone a nickel…

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 yakmandoo

yakmandoo

• Members
  • 45 posts

Posted 21 July 2012 - 03:01 AM

So, I can't find the post where I lost my bet.   The new supplement shows the IS5 on the cover and specifically notes the Winter Child rules will be in the book…I lse so I need to send that shiny nickel!

#2 DoomOnYou72

DoomOnYou72

• Members
  • 269 posts

Posted 21 July 2012 - 04:03 AM

Its up in the miscast parts thread…..

www.fantasyflightgames.com/edge_foros_discusion.asp

#3 yakmandoo

yakmandoo

• Members
  • 45 posts

Posted 21 July 2012 - 05:52 AM

Thanks a ton!

#4 blkdymnd

blkdymnd

• Members
  • 958 posts

Posted 21 July 2012 - 06:00 AM

yakmandoo said:

Thanks a ton!

Yay! Shiny nickel for me! :)

#5 Shadow4ce

Shadow4ce

• Members
  • 645 posts

Posted 21 July 2012 - 07:53 AM

I tried to warn you bro! 

#6 yakmandoo

yakmandoo

• Members
  • 45 posts

Posted 21 July 2012 - 08:21 AM

Hahahaha! I'm really hoping that FFG does some direct community communication soon.  The release notices are nice, but I'd like to see some real Privateer Press type goodness.

#7 Shadow4ce

Shadow4ce

• Members
  • 645 posts

Posted 21 July 2012 - 02:55 PM

yakmandoo said:

Hahahaha! I'm really hoping that FFG does some direct community communication soon.  The release notices are nice, but I'd like to see some real Privateer Press type goodness.

They used to be that way. But the community backlash they got over a couple of missed deadlines got rather nasty and immature, and FFG went dark so-to-speak on the forums. Basically, they leave this playground to us now. Doubtful it'll ever return to two-way open communication, as some folks were unbelievably rude. 

#8 Warboss Krag

Warboss Krag

• Members
  • 372 posts

Posted 27 July 2012 - 06:27 AM

Pity that. Actual communication is really nice, and not only promotes forum use, but can help sales. Alas, too many companies are internet-shy, due to the lack of respect a lot of people show.

And then there's the Games Workshop model, which dictates a moratorium on all comms…

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS