NEW PREVIEW!

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Doc9

Doc9

• Members
  • 454 posts

Posted 20 July 2012 - 06:16 AM

I can't wait to fry some runners as the Weyland Corp. Ahhhhh….building better worlds. I know I know, the Weyland Corp wasn't previewed. But, I'm still looking forward to them. Not sure how I feel about the card backs yet. Are they a bit busy? Anyhow, So far so good. Really liking what I see.

#2 Kolat_Informant

Kolat_Informant

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 20 July 2012 - 08:12 AM

A link to this preview would be good

#3 Kolat_Informant

Kolat_Informant

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 20 July 2012 - 10:50 AM

Doc9 said:

I can't wait to fry some runners as the Weyland Corp. Ahhhhh….building better worlds. I know I know, the Weyland Corp wasn't previewed. But, I'm still looking forward to them. Not sure how I feel about the card backs yet. Are they a bit busy? Anyhow, So far so good. Really liking what I see.

Pardon my epic fail.  I read that as if you saw a preview card for the Weyland Corp. 

#4 ChaosChild

ChaosChild

• Members
  • 526 posts

Posted 20 July 2012 - 12:08 PM

Well, we kind of have a preview of Haas Bioroid. It's just that the text is a bit too small to read.

I like the card backs, they seem to fit. Now, will the runner cards have different backs?

#5 Darksbane

Darksbane

• Members
  • 621 posts

Posted 20 July 2012 - 07:16 PM

ChaosChild said:

Well, we kind of have a preview of Haas Bioroid. It's just that the text is a bit too small to read.

Sort of, if you take the shape of the words and their general length combined with what makes sense in context the gametext reads

"The first time you install a card each turn gain 1 credit"

Cardgamedb.com - The source for Game of Thrones, Star Wars, Android: Netrunner, Lord of the Rings, Call of Cthulhu, and Warhammer: Invasion deckbuilders and spoilers. Now with 100% more FFG!

#6 ChaosChild

ChaosChild

• Members
  • 526 posts

Posted 21 July 2012 - 11:58 AM

Darksbane said:

ChaosChild said:

Sort of, if you take the shape of the words and their general length combined with what makes sense in context the gametext reads

"The first time you install a card each turn gain 1 credit"

All I can say is, you must have much better eyesight than I do. 

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS