• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Unclechawie

Unclechawie

• Members
  • 80 posts

Posted 18 July 2012 - 09:24 AM

www.fantasyflightgames.com/edge_news.asp

New article on the news feed shows a release date of about one week.  Giving a little leeway this should be on shelves by 7/30/2012 as has been previously suggested.  Glad to finally get some type of confirmation/estimate as I pre-ordered both at the same time and mine is being help up by the conversion kit.

#2 taleswapper

taleswapper

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 18 July 2012 - 09:38 AM

Unclechawie said:

www.fantasyflightgames.com/edge_news.asp

New article on the news feed shows a release date of about one week.  Giving a little leeway this should be on shelves by 7/30/2012 as has been previously suggested.  Glad to finally get some type of confirmation/estimate as I pre-ordered both at the same time and mine is being help up by the conversion kit.

Yep, mine too. I hope it's closer to the 7 day mark than the 12 day mark, however, I've got a game night scheduled for the 27th and I'd love to try Descent 2E. 

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS