Photo

What is the Spiritspeaker's character's name?

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Skywalker

Skywalker

• Members
  • 439 posts

Posted 17 July 2012 - 01:13 PM

For some reason I can't find much on her at all.

#2 radiskull

radiskull

• Members
  • 1,360 posts

Posted 17 July 2012 - 01:48 PM

I think the two Mage archetype characters are Leoric of the Book and Widow Tarha.

#3 Antistone

Antistone

• Members
  • 2,250 posts

Posted 17 July 2012 - 01:49 PM

Spiritspeaker is a a healer class, not a mage class.

But there isn't "a spiritspeaker character".  Heroes aren't locked to a specific class, just an archetype.  The base game includes 2 "healer" heroes, either of whom can become either a disciple or a spiritspeaker.

However, only one of them was shown in the official healer preview, so details on the other are harder to find.

#4 Skywalker

Skywalker

• Members
  • 439 posts

Posted 17 July 2012 - 01:53 PM

radiskull said:

I think the two Mage archetype characters are Leoric of the Book and Widow Tarha.

I thought the Widow Tarha was the Necromancer (a Mage class). The Spiritspeaker seems to be a feral looking female Elf.

#5 Skywalker

Skywalker

• Members
  • 439 posts

Posted 17 July 2012 - 01:58 PM

Found it. Its Ashrian.

#6 radiskull

radiskull

• Members
  • 1,360 posts

Posted 17 July 2012 - 07:55 PM

Yep, my mistake.  For some reason I thought Spiritspeaker was a Mage, but clearly that is wrong. :)

#7 KristoffStark

KristoffStark

• Members
  • 529 posts

Posted 18 July 2012 - 05:24 AM

Antistone said:

But there isn't "a spiritspeaker character".  Heroes aren't locked to a specific class, just an archetype.  The base game includes 2 "healer" heroes, either of whom can become either a disciple or a spiritspeaker.

While true, the art & figures for the characters clearly depict them with the starting equipment of one of the classes.  Their bio writeups in the back of the Quest Book also make it clear that their "character" falls into that class.

But, of course, players have the option of taking whichever class they like.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS