• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 metoo

metoo

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 15 July 2012 - 10:59 PM

I hope this is in the right spot

Finding the winter theme (although very well done) rather dreary. I opted to try and make mine more of a desert theme, as a historical WW2 gamer I decided that Tunisia would by my area of operations. So without further ado here we have "Gustatori" or Italian assault Pioneers.

With my flame thrower trooper I have managed to make him either in action or not in action and was wondering what would be the best?

Would love to have feedback!

Hope all the pictures came through this forum set up is a little hard to get around!

#2 emilio68it

emilio68it

• Members
  • 39 posts

Posted 15 July 2012 - 11:13 PM

Fantastic! please tell me how to make the flame in the flametrower!

#3 Shadow4ce

Shadow4ce

• Members
  • 645 posts

Posted 16 July 2012 - 05:19 AM

I'd use rate earth magnet on the flammenwerfer, and leave it off while moving, snap it on while firing, then take it back off after torching your target. 

Very nice paint and theme btw. 

#4 golem101

golem101

• Members
  • 199 posts

Posted 16 July 2012 - 08:49 AM

Awesome job, I love the custom heads you used.

A little nitpick: it's "guastatori" (saboteurs), as "gustatori" is something that reminds of sommeliers and cuisine chefs (gusto = taste)

#5 metoo

metoo

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 21 July 2012 - 07:36 PM

The flame is made out of a wire frame and woodlands scenic clump foilage super glued to the wire frame - nce dry coat in several coats of pva and water (till its solid). then let dry for 24 hours the undercoat white (with spray paint) and paint from there

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS