Action Card Rules Problem

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 NoodleNaught

NoodleNaught

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 14 July 2012 - 03:29 PM

Hey everyone, just joined the fourms and this is first topic.

We have a rules disagreement that just rusulted in two hours of fighting and i was hoping i could get a clarifictaion.

We had a player play the action card "Influence In The Merchants' Guild", to break a trade agreement the "Emirates of Hacan" player had with the "Unversities of Jolnar" player. We thought the "Emirates of Hacan" race did not allow trade agreements to ever be broken except by war. But the grammar of the cards is ambigous, so we don't know if this card works.

This small problem killed the enjoyment and ended the game, so I thank anyone offering me some clearance.

#2 Kerrin2

Kerrin2

• Members
  • 97 posts

Posted 14 July 2012 - 06:04 PM

This Hacan special ability only applies to players voluntarily breaking a trade agreement with them during the Status Phase.

See page 6 of the FAQ: http://www.fantasyfl...?eidm=21&esem=4

#3 NoodleNaught

NoodleNaught

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 16 July 2012 - 06:41 AM

Well that is unfortunate, The Emirates are already pretty bad in our group cause of our style of play. So this just hurts them more…

Still Good to know thanks for the info.

#4 Kerrin2

Kerrin2

• Members
  • 97 posts

Posted 16 July 2012 - 08:49 AM

Glad to help out.

Sorry to hear the rules disagreement wrecked your game.

Excelsior!

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS