Interaction of Assault and Fast?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 ??!

??!

• Members
  • 513 posts

Posted 14 July 2012 - 04:44 AM

The following question is just being discussed in a DT forum in Germany, and I'd really like to get your input:

Grenadier X has joined the Axis Zombies. They want to move and attack while using X's Assault. I supposed they could move 3 squares before attacking because their MV of 1 is doubled to 2 and they may move an extra square because of Fast. Others disagree and state that they may move 4 squares, the logic being MV 1 + 1 because of Fast is 2, 2 times 2 because of Assault is 4. I don't think that's right because Assault states that the Movement value is doubled and the Zombies have MV 1, but I admit I'm unsure. What do you say?

#2 Major Mishap

Major Mishap

• Members
  • 1,728 posts

Posted 14 July 2012 - 04:50 AM

You are correct. Assault doubles the Move statistic, in this case to 2.  So if you move for one action the zombies can move 2 plus fast = 3 squares.  They then use their second actions to Attack.

#3 ??!

??!

• Members
  • 513 posts

Posted 14 July 2012 - 05:15 AM

Great! Thanks for that quick answer!

#4 Loophole Master

Loophole Master

• Members
  • 1,938 posts

Posted 14 July 2012 - 08:03 PM

Agreed, no doubts there.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS