Werewolf Permanent?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Giantcavecrab

Giantcavecrab

• Members
  • 47 posts

Posted 12 July 2012 - 07:10 AM

Am i to assume this is a typo on the card, or is the Werewolf form permanent duration?

#2 Angus Lee

Angus Lee

• Members
  • 425 posts

Posted 12 July 2012 - 07:13 PM

Since there is no erratum about it in the official FAQ, we play it as is, i.e. its effect is permanent, where the caster can choose to discard it during his turn.

Once ... Always ...

My blog (in Simplified Chinese): http://blog.sina.com/b0ardgames

#3 Giantcavecrab

Giantcavecrab

• Members
  • 47 posts

Posted 15 July 2012 - 12:48 AM

We did the same.  Just wondered if there was any official answer ;-)

#4 ogid

ogid

• Members
  • 296 posts

Posted 15 July 2012 - 11:14 PM

I do this way too. And like Angus says there isn´t any clarification in the FAQs. Think that this spell is worse than carrying a speedstone plus an Mightstone (and both are permanent too), you punch for 1 physical damage less and you can´t cast anything but counterspells. It isn´t too powerful in my opinion.

#5 GrimJester

GrimJester

• Members
  • 74 posts

Posted 25 July 2012 - 05:16 PM

ogid said:

I do this way too. And like Angus says there isn´t any clarification in the FAQs. Think that this spell is worse than carrying a speedstone plus an Mightstone (and both are permanent too), you punch for 1 physical damage less and you can´t cast anything but counterspells. It isn´t too powerful in my opinion.

I agree.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS