• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 werwulf

werwulf

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 10 July 2012 - 08:58 PM

Hello all,

Just got my Dust Tactics figs and Warfare rules today and all I can say is BLOODY GREAT!   I'm wondering if there has been any talk or interest in Japanese squads and walkers?  I've always liked the Pacific Theater of Operations and would love to see Japanese troops released.  Anyway, thanks for any feedback and look forward to chatting and maybe seeing some of you on the table.

Wulf

#2 Cannor

Cannor

• Members
  • 75 posts

Posted 11 July 2012 - 02:38 AM

Welcome to Dust! It is pretty awesome. :)

On Dust Studio's website, they do have a Japanese walker, Ryu, already available as a kit, and there's a rumour that the Japanese might be the next faction. Neither FFG nor Dust Studio has confirmed anything, though, so don't get too excited just yet. They've still got to release the Zverograd book first!

#3 mariettabrit

mariettabrit

• Members
  • 136 posts

Posted 11 July 2012 - 05:00 AM

You can convert your axis walkers to a japanese "theme" using the decal packs on dust-games.com too

#4 werwulf

werwulf

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 13 July 2012 - 02:16 PM

Thanks for the the replier.  I'm also hoping we get some Allied troops that are in anything other than winter parkas.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS