Some feedback. generally they are all good, I like the idea of some weapons allowing you to use Sneak instead of Fight (this would allow some investigators to raise their Will a little and avoid further insanity). I'd consider changing a little the following:
- Claim ticket: basically it's a way to get an extra item for free. The problem is that you can use it in the movement phase; hence, an investigator could draw potentially 6 items, keeping two of them, during the same round. Plus, if you play Ashcan, you can loop this at will since its cost is zero. I'd raise the price to 2$, and make it "Arkham encounter phase: instead of having an encounter, check your Luck. On a success…"; in this way you avoid the double draw
- Rocket tube: I'd lower the bonus to +4. This should allow you to avoid situation like: 4 monsters on a gate, I use the rocket tube to kill the toughest, and I gain all the rest as trophies. Generally speaking, I don't like anyway this weapon that much: the main point is that you can use this to get rid of some major PITAs, like Lloigors or Colours, simply by killing another two toughness monster on the same gate.
- Missing person poster: maybe it's a little underpriced. Two clue tokens for a free Ally should make the card cost 6 or 7 bucks. Plus, for the above said things about Ashcan, a "return this card to the box" could be better, otherwise the risk is to have the entire Ally deck drawn.
- Camel: no probs with this card, just a question: is this part of an expansion, right? I guess it's not that common seeing people on camels during the roaring 20s
- Touring bike: I'd change the wording in some way like "during your movement phase, whenever you pass through an area containing another investigator, you can…" just to avoid moving with the Touring bike from the Woods to the Historical society and having a buddy from Innsmouth joining you for a ride
- Magic kit: very interesting item, but I guess it's rather underpriced, Sanity is worth much more than Stamina, and the main problem with spells is that investigators casting spells usually don't have enough Sanity to survive a failed horror check. I'd consider raising the price to 5 or 6$
Hope this helps!