I have a technique that can make me transport instantaneously and get Block +50, and is also maintainable. I got a few questions my player is asking me about which I cannot give good answers. The technique costs 4 Agility and 5 Dexterity (or 7 agi and 8 dex if maintained).
1. How much ki do I pay during the two rounds?
2. How many times can I "blink away" from attacks in a round if it is maintained?
3. Do I have to pay extra ki everytime I try to Block with the technique or is the maintained technique free during the first round (and second use)?
4. If any, what penalties will I get? Will the +50 Block remain or decrease? Is the additional defense rule applied?
First of all, the Technique will always have a base cost of 7 agi and 8 dex, even if he doesnt want to maintain it.
1. i have a hard time understanding this question, which two rounds are you speaking of?
2. the way this technique is made, only a single block will get +50 and only once will you be able to teleport per round
3. You do not pay extra ki every time you block, you pay the maintenance cost at the start of every round you wish to keep it active. The round you first use it, the maintenance cost is already paid for.
4. Additional Defense rules still applies, as i said in #2 only a single block will get +50 for the round, so it will not remain or decrease.