Map of galaxy

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Shadow Walker

Shadow Walker

• Members
  • 61 posts

Posted 10 July 2012 - 02:12 AM

I would like to see in OW map of galaxy that is more detailed than ones used in wh40k rpg corebooks so far. I think something like map from TT rulebook with many famous planets, fleet bases etc. would be cool.

#2 DJSunhammer

DJSunhammer

• Members
  • 603 posts

Posted 10 July 2012 - 02:17 AM

That would be cool, but there really isn't any reason to add something to the book that isn't really relevant.

#3 KommissarK

KommissarK

• Members
  • 1,499 posts

Posted 10 July 2012 - 03:01 AM

All the other books have indeed contained full galaxy maps, so I won't be surprised to see one here. Still, it probably won't be in the scope of the beta, this is for the rules.

#4 Braddoc

Braddoc

• Members
  • 715 posts

Posted 10 July 2012 - 09:16 AM

Galaxy map is all nice and dandy…but the real treat is the hand drawn sector map that's on the front and back of the book.  They are extremely well made, not to mention drawn with a 'local' 40k feel, making it the premier map to go back to when explaining things (rather than the flat, info filled map that is generally later in the book)

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS