Promethium Exxet Chapter 2: Artifact Creation Translation

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Arikail

Arikail

• Members
  • 148 posts

Posted 09 July 2012 - 07:04 PM

I've been sitting on this for months, and meaning to get it posted. It doesn't have the artifacts, or the powers, but it is the rules to create the artifacts as done in Promethium Exxet. I can't guarantee there will be more of this book done, but I will try. Hope this is a good start, for those who are interested. Also, this chapter includes the new skills Runes, Alchemy, and Animism. Mostly they are skills used for creating enchanted objects, but they now officially exist.

Google Docs Link: 

https://docs.google....DA4ZjNiY2E4MGNl

#2 Arikail

Arikail

• Members
  • 148 posts

Posted 28 July 2012 - 11:03 PM

For those interested in this, a new version is up, with some additional material/rules about cursed artifacts, materials used as containers, and unique components of Gaia. I will next be starting on the Powers available to artifacts, though that will probably be a separate document. It will be linked in this thread. Anyway, here's the link:

docs.google.com/open

#3 Maelstrom

Maelstrom

• Members
  • 87 posts

Posted 29 July 2012 - 05:17 AM

Did you do Chapter 1 as well? If yes, can we get the link for that too? thanks.

I'll be skimming over Chapter 2 later on today or tomorrow.

My Play-By-Post Forums -- The Storm Watch

#4 Arikail

Arikail

• Members
  • 148 posts

Posted 29 July 2012 - 08:09 AM

I haven't done chapter 1 yet, but do plan on it. It looks like it's got enough information in there to warrant a do. I will post a link when it gets done, but that may be a while yet. Just know that it's on the project list.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS