• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 devilix

devilix

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 09 July 2012 - 08:19 AM

hi,

i am new to this game and i have a question about the blackhawk weapon.  when you attack with the dual heavy piat, how many diceyou throw?

#2 Dakkon426

Dakkon426

• Members
  • 762 posts

Posted 09 July 2012 - 08:25 AM

It depends on the armor class of the target.

#3 devilix

devilix

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 09 July 2012 - 08:30 AM

sorry for the stupid question.  i didnt understand how the weapon charts were working.  my bad

#4 Dakkon426

Dakkon426

• Members
  • 762 posts

Posted 09 July 2012 - 08:44 AM

Is it clear now? Please feel free to ask anything.

#5 devilix

devilix

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 09 July 2012 - 08:48 AM

yes its clear.  sorry but my english is not very good and the charts were confusing for me.  i appreciate the help

#6 devilix

devilix

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 09 July 2012 - 09:04 AM

let say that a ennemy unit is in range of one of your squad, can a miniature use to weapon if both weapon cover the range betwen you and the enemy?  ex: can a miniature use a shotgun and a grenade in the same turn?

#7 devilix

devilix

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 09 July 2012 - 09:06 AM

i mean two weapons and not to weapon

#8 felkor

felkor

• Members
  • 1,016 posts

Posted 09 July 2012 - 09:27 AM

Yes, each miniature can fire all weapons that it has that are in range.

The one exception is close combat weapons (Range C) - cannot be fired at the same time as other weapons.

#9 JohnCS

JohnCS

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 09 July 2012 - 05:40 PM

I'll use this opportunity to ask a similar (or maybe the same) question:

Many walkers have 'dual' weapons, for example the Blackhawk with a Dual Heavy PIAT

Dual Heavy PIAT shoots 3/1 at infantry one. So does the Blackhawk have two PIATS that each separately shoots 3/1 at an infantry 1 squad, or does the pair constitute a single weapon so the walker can shoot at only a single infantry 1 sqad with 3/1?

#10 DoomOnYou72

DoomOnYou72

• Members
  • 269 posts

Posted 09 July 2012 - 11:02 PM

Dual weapons are generally only a single stat line/ weapon in which case they are fired as a single weapon (Ludwog, Blackhawk, Honey, etc). If they are actually separate multiple weapons there will be a number in parenthesis next to the weapons name.

#11 Shadow4ce

Shadow4ce

• Members
  • 645 posts

Posted 10 July 2012 - 04:48 AM

DoomOnYou72 said:

Dual weapons are generally only a single stat line/ weapon in which case they are fired as a single weapon (Ludwog, Blackhawk, Honey, etc). If they are actually separate multiple weapons there will be a number in parenthesis next to the weapons name.

And that number in parenthesis is how many times you multiply the statline's dice rolled. 

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS