werewolf cards question

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 tlsmn456

tlsmn456

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 09 July 2012 - 03:01 AM

Hi, I 'd like to ask a question to those of you who have the new Blood Moon expansion. Although I like the new werewolf mechanic, I do not want to play with the werewolf in all of our games (especially with new players). With the reaper you could just leave him out of the game and that's all, but in the new expansion I know there are some new cards that require that you play with the werewolf. I 've already seen 'Midnight Howl' and 'Curse of the werewolf' in the previews and I'd like to ask how many more cards are like these (that mention the lycanthropy effect or the werewolf himself) so that when we have added the new expansion we can 'skip' these cards when revealed.

#2 Cruan

Cruan

• Members
  • 64 posts

Posted 10 July 2012 - 08:42 PM

You dont have to play with the werewolf, those cards only make you roll on the werewolf chart, so have that one ready, exclude the walking werewolf.

#3 tlsmn456

tlsmn456

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 10 July 2012 - 10:50 PM

OK, many thanks for the solution!

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS