Field repair and close combat question.

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 ElWray8

ElWray8

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 08 July 2012 - 05:06 PM

Hi, my friend and I played a few games and had a couple of unclear points come up.

1. If a command squad mechanic brings back a vehicle with limited ammo (Steel Rain), does it come back with all of its ammo replenished even if it had used it up before it was destroyed? The wording "re-enters as it did at the beginning of the game" suggests to me that it would.

2. Can a close combat squad (like zombies) inside a building attack a unit outside a building through a door or window? It doesn't seem likely as an entire squad of zombies punching 10 fists through a door or window paints a silly picture.

Any help with these issues would be great.

#2 Loophole Master

Loophole Master

• Members
  • 1,938 posts

Posted 08 July 2012 - 05:10 PM

1. Yes, when you bring back a unit with the command squad, it comes back with all of its unlimited ammo. It's a brand new unit.

2. Yes, units inside a building can use close combat to attack a unit outside the building (and vice-versa), as long as they are on the ground floor and not attacking diagonally through a small entrance.

#3 ElWray8

ElWray8

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 08 July 2012 - 05:21 PM

great, thanks for the fast answers.

#4 Major Mishap

Major Mishap

• Members
  • 1,727 posts

Posted 09 July 2012 - 12:34 AM

Yes to both question.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS