Mezoa Geller Void Integrant

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 lerak

lerak

• Members
  • 32 posts

Posted 07 July 2012 - 08:36 AM

How many void shields does the Mezoa Geller void Integrant (Hostile aquisition, p70)  create?

#2 Nameless2all

Nameless2all

• Members
  • 756 posts

Posted 07 July 2012 - 03:17 PM

lerak said:

How many void shields does the Mezoa Geller void Integrant (Hostile aquisition, p70)  create?

0.  You must buy the void shield separately to combine this component with it.

For a collection of fan created material, please refer to the link below. Some of it was edited/created by myself and friends, while most is other fan material. Happy gaming people.https://drive.google.com<p>-"May your endeavors always be prosperous, though they may not always be profitable."

#3 lerak

lerak

• Members
  • 32 posts

Posted 07 July 2012 - 09:39 PM

So even if the Integrant field combines the two functions, you still need to buy a void shield??? What's the use of that??

#4 Nameless2all

Nameless2all

• Members
  • 756 posts

Posted 07 July 2012 - 11:34 PM

So even if the Integrant field combines the two functions, you still need to buy a void shield??? What's the use of that??

You get a Geller Field that costs 0 power…..? Is this a trick question? I sure hope your not under the assumption that the Mezoa Geller Void Intergrant also gives you a free void shield rating with a combined cost of….. Hold it, let me do the math…. Nothing x nothing, plus nothing, subtract noting, carry over the nothing.. Yep, still nothing. (if you ever watched Firefly, this was the part where Jayne was taking to Malcolm about getting paid. Hilarious :)

Notice how it's listed under "Geller Fields" Essential Components.  No where does it state that it also acts as a free void shield with a rating of X.  Hope this helps some Ierak.

For a collection of fan created material, please refer to the link below. Some of it was edited/created by myself and friends, while most is other fan material. Happy gaming people.https://drive.google.com<p>-"May your endeavors always be prosperous, though they may not always be profitable."

#5 Iku Rex

Iku Rex

• Members
  • 242 posts

Posted 08 July 2012 - 12:35 AM

(Note that the "+5 penalty" to rolls on the Warp Travel Encounters table should no doubt be a -5 penalty.)

#6 lerak

lerak

• Members
  • 32 posts

Posted 08 July 2012 - 04:38 AM

Ok, so I should consider the integrant like a modification to the void shields thus? Fluficaly speaking. Thanks

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS