Song of Summer Joust, Cincinnati OH

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Skowza

Skowza

• Members
  • 1,131 posts

Posted 06 July 2012 - 09:52 PM

We're looking to have a pre-GenCon tourney here in Cincinnati on Aug 11th at about noon or so if anyone is interested in joining us.  We've had a few local events with prizes ranging from League Kit stuff to blu-ray Season 1, and we look to have some random AGoT stuff including art prints by David Nash and another blu-ray. 
Our Regional turnout was great and we'd welcome any out of town players that wish to join us, just toss a response up here if you're interested and we'll get you more details.

#2 Wolfbrother

Wolfbrother

• Members
  • 75 posts

Posted 14 July 2012 - 08:40 PM

man if you guys weren't 5 hours away and i didn't have to work night shift i know 5 people in my play group who would totally be down

#3 Amuk

Amuk

• Members
  • 267 posts

Posted 18 July 2012 - 01:15 PM

I'm in. And I can probably bring a couple/three others.

PM me the details and I'll make every effort to attend.

Cordially,

Amuk

"Life is a tragedy for those who feel & a comedy for those who think." - Jean de la Bruyère

#4 Skowza

Skowza

• Members
  • 1,131 posts

Posted 27 July 2012 - 05:41 PM

Sorry, I've been lax about checking this post and then was out of town for a bit…
Time has been moved to 10 AM (unfortunately) and we're having it at the same place that hosted our Regionals, YottaQuest on Hamilton Ave.  We know at least a few out of town players will be joining us.  Joust - standard Swiss based on the turnout, we've got some playmats and some other FFG goodies, sounds like 5 prints by David Nash including The Conclave, Grand Melee, Meraxis, Karhold Rookery and I think the last one is Arya but I'm not certain. 
Welcome anyone who needs a chance to tweak their Nationals deck last minute against some players outside of their meta (we do too, so please come ).  $5 to play with store credit prize based on attendance (or so I hear, Todd is responsible for planning it, I just get stuck with rules questions)
Amuk and anyone else, if you need more specific info let me know; you can also friend our meta on FB:   Wardens of the Midwest

#5 Amuk

Amuk

• Members
  • 267 posts

Posted 05 August 2012 - 05:46 PM

Skowza said:

Amuk and anyone else, if you need more specific info let me know; you can also friend our meta on FB:   Wardens of the Midwest

Request sent.

Cordially,

Amuk

"Life is a tragedy for those who feel & a comedy for those who think." - Jean de la Bruyère

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS